Central New Jersey DUI Attorneys & DWI Defense Lawyers
An arrest for driving under the influence can have a huge immediate impact on your life as well as long lasting effects. You will be facing a suspension of your driving privileges and possible prison time and your insurance rates may be elevated for years to come. Additionally, failing to mount an effective defense now can leave you in the position where you are vulnerable to the elevated penalties of a repeat DUI down the road.
With your rights defended by our skilled and aggressive legal representation, it may be possible to avoid a DUI conviction or to minimize the negative impact. Lombardi and Lombardi, P.A., has provided a solid criminal defense to Central New Jersey residents for over 35 years. We represent clients in Toms River, Brick, Point Pleasant, Freehold and NJ surrounding towns.
Free Initial Consultation | 24 Hours a Day, Seven days a Week
Our defense is informed by our experience working as former prosecutors. Call us immediately to discuss a DWI, DUI or other major traffic violation.
Aggressive DUI Representation
- Conviction for a first-offense DUI can result in an eight-month license suspension with no opportunity for a restricted license to drive to work. On top of that are fines, surcharges and higher car insurance rates.
- Penalties multiply for a second DUI, with probable jail time and loss of driving privileges for at least one year. A third drunk driving conviction carries a mandatory six-month jail term and a 10-year revocation of license.
Municipal Prosecution Experience and Forensic Investigators
At Lombardi and Lombardi, P.A., our lawyers know the law and the full range of possible defenses. We are capable of challenging the evidence in your case or negotiating the least harsh penalties. Our lawyers will examine the officer’s probable cause for pulling you over, results of breath or blood tests, and conclusions drawn from field sobriety tests or dashboard video. Our goal is to avoid jail and loss of license whenever possible, through motions to dismiss or by taking your case to trial.
Contact the Toms River Drunk Driving Defense Lawyers of Lombardi and Lombardi, P.A.
If you have been charged with a DUI, you need to take steps to ensure that your rights are protected. Let us conduct a thorough investigation of the facts to determine the best strategy for building a highly effective defense. Turn to the experienced Essex County DUI/DWI attorneys of Lombardi and Lombardi, P.A. To schedule your free initial consultation, call or simply contact us online.
Locations in Point Pleasant, Brick, Freehold and Beyond
Our Practice Areas
- Personal Injury
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Bike/Pedestrian Accidents
- Boating and Recreational Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Causes of Truck Accidents
- Distracted Driving Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Highway Accidents
- How New Jersey No-Fault Insurance Works
- Intersection Accidents
- Left Turn Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Rear-End Collisions
- Truck Accidents
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Claims
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Worker's Comp
- Medical Malpractice
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Defense
- Employment Law
- Municipal Traffic Violations