New Jersey Occupational Disease Attorneys & Workplace Illness Lawyers
Helping Victims of Toxic Exposure, Repetitive Stress Injury, Hearing Loss and Injuries
The law firm of Lombardi and Lombardi P.A. has helped hundreds of New Jersey workers obtain occupational disease benefits for work-related illnesses. These diseases can be permanently disabling. That’s why we fight for our clients’ rights to employment law settlements.
Contact us to discuss your case in a free initial consultation. With four offices in Edison, Brick and Freehold, we represent employees throughout Central New Jersey.
Under New Jersey’s workers’ compensation law, victims of workplace accidents are entitled to recover lost wages and medical bills. Workers are also eligible for lump sum settlements or ongoing monthly disability pay if they develop permanent illness or injury over time from work-related conditions:
- Asbestos Exposure — We have helped many clients who developed lung cancer (mesothelioma) or other lung diseases (fibrosis) as a result of inhaling asbestos fibers at work sites.
- Other Toxic Exposures — Our lawyers have also helped clients suffering from pulmonary conditions, brain damage and other permanent harm caused by workplace exposure to lead, benzene and other volatile organic compounds (VOCs), dust or powders.
- Repetitive Motion Injury — We have helped clients prove that work duties involving repeated motions led to carpal tunnel syndrome, rotator cuff injuries and other debilitating injuries to nerves and tendons.
- Hearing Damage — Persistent exposure to workplace noise that exceeds OSHA limits on decibels or duration can cause permanent hearing loss, which is compensable as an occupational disease.
Our two workers’ compensation lawyers focus exclusively on work-related claims. They are skilled at tracing occupational disease to workplace conditions in order to get our clients financial help. If we can trace the exposure to a specific manufacturer and prove that the company failed to provide adequate warning of the dangers, we may be able to obtain additional damages through a third party product liability lawsuit.
Contact us today to discuss your specific circumstances. Lombardi and Lombardi, P.A., have two physicians on staff to help diagnose the condition, coordinate medical and industrial experts and gather medical documentation to support clients’ claims. We offer a free case evaluation.
Our Practice Areas
- Personal Injury
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Bike/Pedestrian Accidents
- Boating and Recreational Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Causes of Truck Accidents
- Distracted Driving Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Highway Accidents
- How New Jersey No-Fault Insurance Works
- Intersection Accidents
- Left Turn Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Rear-End Collisions
- Truck Accidents
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Claims
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Worker's Comp
- Medical Malpractice
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Defense
- Employment Law
- Municipal Traffic Violations