New Jersey Medication Error Attorneys & Medical Malpractice Lawyers
When we take prescription medication, we assume that the medicine will help our health rather than hurt it. Unfortunately, medication errors by a doctor or pharmacist can lead to life-threatening side effects.
At Lombardi and Lombardi, P.A., our lawyers represent people who have been injured by medication errors. We also represent family members in cases of medical malpractice. We serve clients in Middlesex County and throughout New Jersey.
Injured Due To A Medication Error And Have Questions? We Can Help, Tell Us What Happened.
More Than $400 Million in Settlements and Verdicts for Our Clients
Some of the more common types of medication errors include:
- Prescribing a drug that is dangerous when combined with an existing medication the patient is using
- Prescribing or dispensing the wrong drug or the wrong dose of a drug
- Failure to warn the patient about drug side effects
- Communication errors caused by bad handwriting
- Confusing drugs with similar names
- Prescribing drugs without reviewing a patient’s medical history
- Failing to ask a patient about drug allergies when prescribing drugs
Since 1975, our lawyers have obtained more than $400 million in settlements and verdicts for our clients who have been injured by medical malpractice such as prescription drug errors. We have built a reputation not only for helping our clients obtain financial compensation, but also for holding doctors and pharmacists accountable.
Contact the Toms River Prescription Error Attorneys of Lombardi and Lombardi, P.A.
If you or someone you love was injured by a prescription drug error, turn to the experienced New Jersey medication error lawyers of Lombardi and Lombardi, P.A. To schedule your free initial consultation, call or simply contact us online.