New Jersey Truck Accident Attorneys Representing Clients in Edison, Brick and Freehold
Accidents involving semis and other large commercial trucks differ from the typical car accident in three major ways:
1. The injuries are often more serious: When a massive truck traveling at highway speed collides with a passenger vehicle, the people in the smaller vehicle can suffer catastrophic injuries. Those who survive the crash may never be able to return to the lives they led before the crash.
The truck accident lawyers of Lombardi and Lombardi, P.A., work with respected medical experts who can provide expert testimony on the nature and extent of your injuries. Our attorneys are skilled at describing the impact of those injuries to jury members. They will present a compelling narrative of how those injuries affect your life today and will change the rest of your life.
2. The legal case is more complex: Multiple parties are involved in truck accident cases. The driver, the owner of the truck, the owner of the trailer, the companies that manufactured the truck and its components, the company that maintained the truck, and the company that loaded the cargo may all be drawn into the case. Multiple insurance companies are involved, including your own insurer, and typically, separate insurers for the cab and the trailer. In addition, trucking is a regulated business. Every truck accident must be investigated to determine if any local, state or federal trucking regulations were violated.
Our law firm works with mechanical experts and accident reconstruction experts to determine the cause of the crash. Our legal team has the depth and experience to identify the responsible parties and hold them accountable.
3. The opposition is formidable. Trucking is a business. To protect their profits, trucking firms and their insurance companies work hard to minimize the amount of money they pay to accident victims. They have rapid response teams of investigators who can get to the scene of a truck accident anywhere in the country within hours. They gather evidence that helps them build their case. The insurance company has a stable of experienced lawyers who will work diligently to deny your claim or minimize any payment.
With Lombardi and Lombardi, P.A., on your side, you will never have to worry about whether your lawyer is up to the task. We regularly go toe-to-toe with imposing legal adversaries and achieve impressive verdicts and settlements for our clients.
Experience That Gets Results in New Jersey Truck Accident Cases
If you or a member of your family was injured in a truck accident, it is imperative to have an experienced attorney protecting your rights and fighting for your best interests. The motor vehicle accident lawyers at Lombardi and Lombardi, P.A., have more than 35 years of experience representing people injured in truck accidents. We have recovered more than $400 million for our clients. We have the resources, knowledge, and experience to handle even the most complex truck accident case.
Please contact us today to arrange a free initial consultation and case assessment. We represent clients on a contingency basis. That means you will pay no attorney fees until we recover financial compensation for your losses. Our fees come as a percentage of the money we obtain for you.
From offices in Edison, Brick and Freehold, we represent people injured in truck accidents throughout New Jersey.
Our Practice Areas
- Personal Injury
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Bike/Pedestrian Accidents
- Boating and Recreational Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Causes of Truck Accidents
- Distracted Driving Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Highway Accidents
- How New Jersey No-Fault Insurance Works
- Intersection Accidents
- Left Turn Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Rear-End Collisions
- Truck Accidents
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Claims
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Worker's Comp
- Medical Malpractice
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Defense
- Employment Law
- Municipal Traffic Violations