Howell Township, NJ Personal Injury Lawyers
Personal Injury Lawyers Committed to Fight for Clients’ Financial Future in Howell Township and Elsewhere in Monmouth County, NJ
While the first and most important step to take after sustaining injuries in an accident is to seek out prompt medical treatment, selecting a reputable personal injury lawyer takes a close second. After you’re seriously injured, you likely will not have the time, energy or inclination to deal with insurance adjusters and the substantial paperwork that is often necessary to navigate the personal injury claims process in Howell Township. Most importantly, you need a personal injury lawyer with whom you feel comfortable discussing your injuries and the impact of those injuries on your daily life.
Unlike other law firms, our legal practice is dedicated exclusively to personal injury claims so that we have built up the specialized knowledge and experience necessary to successfully help our clients recover the financial compensation they need to recover from their injuries. We firmly believe that you, as an accident victim, should not have to pay the steep price for an accident caused because another person was careless. While financial compensation for damages suffered cannot reverse the physical impact of your injuries, that compensation can help you move forward to a successful future, which is what our dedicated personal injury lawyers are committed to fighting for.
Holding Negligent Parties Accountable for Personal Injuries in Howell Township, NJ
At Lombardi & Lombardi, P.A., we passionately advocate for our injured clients because we believe that holding negligent parties accountable for their actions helps prevent future accidents and injuries. We represent clients who have sustained injuries in Howell Township and throughout Monmouth County, NJ because of:
- Car and motor vehicle accidents. Unfortunately, thousands of people are seriously injured in car accidents caused by careless driving every year in Howell Township and elsewhere in New Jersey. We fight to hold those negligent drivers responsible.
- Slip and fall accidents. Accidents caused by a property owner’s failure to safely maintain his or her property happen every day. Failure to remove snow and ice in a reasonable time frame or warn patrons of uneven surfaces or a faulty staircase can cause surprisingly significant injuries for which you deserve to be compensated.
- Medical malpractice. Doctors, nurses, hospitals and other medical professionals must act in accordance with the standards developed by the medical community to keep patients safe. Failure to do so can lead to devastating consequences for the patient.
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents. Pedestrians and bicyclists have the right to safely navigate Howell Township’s roadways and neighborhoods. When negligent drivers cause an accident that involves a pedestrian or cyclist, the resulting injuries can be catastrophic.
- Motorcycle accidents. Contrary to popular belief, most motorcycle accidents are caused by the driver of a traditional motor vehicle. Our skilled personal injury lawyers are here to fight for your rights if you were injured in a motorcycle accident in Howell Township or elsewhere in Monmouth County.
Personal Injury Lawyers at Lombardi & Lombardi, P.A. Take on the Burden of Fighting for Your Right to Compensation in Howell Township, NJ
At Lombardi & Lombardi, P.A., we know that you have options when it comes to choosing the right counsel to represent your interests and your right to financial compensation. We believe in differentiating ourselves both through our specialized skill in personal injury cases and through the personalized attention we give to each and every client. When you choose our representation, you will always be apprised of the progress of your case and will have access to your actual lawyer when you have questions about your case. If you have been injured in Howell Township, our dedicated lawyers are here to help safeguard your future interests.
Call Today to Schedule a Free Initial Consultation with the Knowledgeable Personal Injury Lawyers at Lombardi & Lombardi, P.A. for Answers in Your Howell Township Case
If you have been injured because of someone else’s negligence, you likely have a number of questions about your rights and the negligent party’s responsibilities. Our free initial consultation provides an opportunity for you to get to know us and learn about the high-quality legal representation you will receive should you choose us to protect your interests. Call us today, or fill out this secure online contact form, to schedule a time to talk about your case.
About Howell Township, NJ
Howell Township, located in Monmouth County, New Jersey, was incorporated in 1801 and currently comprises an estimated 61.209 square miles, according to the U.S. Census Bureau, and was home to approximately 52,476 residents as of 2016. The popular Manasquan Reservoir is located in Howell Township and provides residents with the opportunity to enjoy many outdoor activities, including bird-watching, hiking and enjoying a nature exhibit boosting information about local wildlife. Echo Lake, also located in Howell Township, provides a location for residents to enjoy fishing and kayaking.
Frequently Asked Questions About Personal Injury Cases in Howell Township, NJ
FAQ: How much compensation is available in my Howell Township personal injury case? How can a lawyer help estimate how much my case is worth?
The exact amount of compensation will vary in proportion to the severity of your injuries. While there is no exact science to calculating the value of a personal injury lawsuit, our lawyers have the experience necessary to estimate the potential outcome based on the specifics of your case. We consult with medical experts to determine the anticipated cost of care, and also examine the type of injury involved and likelihood that you will ever fully recover. We also consult with experts to identify potential complications that could arise during the course of your treatment and spend time with you, the accident victim, to learn how the injury has impacted you physically and emotionally.
FAQ: How do I choose the right personal injury lawyer?
The decision as to who to choose to represent you throughout the personal injury claims process is a personal one and often comes down to whether you trust the lawyer’s skills and expertise. It is important to look to the types of cases the lawyer has handled and that lawyer’s track record of success in recovering compensation for injured clients. Your law firm should also have the financial resources necessary to take on your case while you recover. Whether the lawyer has been recognized by forums, such as Super Lawyers, designed to evaluate the lawyer’s services and skills can also help you make your ultimate decision.