New Jersey Machinery Defects Lawyer & Products Liability Attorneys
For workers who work with, or near, heavy industrial and manufacturing equipment, a healthy respect for what those machines can do to you is always a first step toward keeping safe. But, sometimes, even if you know what you need to do to remain safe, it will not be enough to protect you. When machinery is defective, people can suffer grave injuries or death. This is true even when all safety procedures are followed.
Defects can occur in several different fashions, including:
- Failure to warn — When there is an insufficient warning of a specific danger, the owner may be liable for any injuries caused by that danger.
- Manufacturing defect — The piece of equipment may have been manufactured in a way that varies from the original design and that results in increased danger to the operator or others.
- Design defect — The machinery may have been designed in such a way that some danger was overlooked.
More Than $400 Million in Settlements and Verdicts for Our Clients
At Lombardi and Lombardi, P.A., our attorneys understand how to construct highly effective product liability cases. Our attorneys will conduct a thorough investigation to determine the liable parties and hold them responsible. We will examine records involving the design process, look at the installation of the equipment, investigate the training that was provided regarding operating the machinery and examine the full extent of your injuries.
Workers’ Compensation and Defective Products
Many times, these types of accidents involve workers’ compensation claims in addition to any claims against the equipment manufacturer or any other party who may be liable for your injuries.
Contact the Edison, Brick, Freehold, & Toms River Industrial Machine Accident Attorneys of Lombardi and Lombardi, P.A.
If you have been injured by a piece of defective machinery or industrial equipment, you need to take steps to ensure that your rights are protected. Let us conduct a thorough investigation of your accident to determine the liable parties so that we can hold them accountable. Turn to the experienced Essex County machinery defects attorneys of Lombardi and Lombardi, P.A. To schedule your free initial consultation, call or simply contact us online.
Representing Clients in Toms River, Edison, Brick and Freehold
Our Practice Areas
- Personal Injury
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Bike/Pedestrian Accidents
- Boating and Recreational Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Causes of Truck Accidents
- Distracted Driving Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Highway Accidents
- How New Jersey No-Fault Insurance Works
- Intersection Accidents
- Left Turn Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Rear-End Collisions
- Truck Accidents
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Claims
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Worker's Comp
- Medical Malpractice
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Defense
- Employment Law
- Municipal Traffic Violations