New Jersey Lawyers Representing People Injured in Slip, Trip and Falls Accidents
Property owners must keep their properties safe to prevent people from falling and becoming injured — or worse. Under New Jersey’s premises liability law, if someone is injured because of an unsafe property condition, the injured person has a legal right to seek financial compensation for his or her medical expenses, lost wages or income, pain and suffering, and more.
The personal injury attorneys of Lombardi and Lombardi, P.A., are experienced in representing people who were injured in falls. If you were seriously injured in a fall on someone else’s property, please contact us to discuss your case.
Injured In A Slip, Trip Or Fall Accident And Have Questions? We Can Help, Tell Us What Happened.
We Take Falls Seriously
Falls are not just a momentary embarrassment. They can lead to serious injury or fatality. One out of five falls causes a major injury such as broken bones or a head injury. More than 2.8 million people are treated in emergency departments annually, due to falls.
- The sixth leading cause of death in the U.S. — National Safety Council
- The third leading cause of death caused by unintentional injury, after poisoning (especially drug overdoses) and motor vehicle accidents — National Center for Health Statistics
- The most common cause of traumatic brain injury — Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Slip, trip and fall accidents can cause serious injuries, including:
- Head and brain injury
- Spinal cord injury
- Neck and back injury
- Strains and sprains
- Cuts, bruises and abrasions
Excellent Staff, Pleased With The Results They Got In My Case.
Lombardi & Lombardi Is Professional And Ethical – They Go The Extra Mile.
Extremely Helpful And Friendly
Our legal team represents clients injured in all types of slip, trip and fall accidents, including:
- Slips on spilled liquid
- Falls on icy sidewalks
- Trips over turned up rugs
- Falls due to broken stairs
- Falls due to broken or inadequately attached railings
- Falls on unsafe elevators or escalators
- Slips and falls due to snow accumulation
- Trips on uneven pavement
- Trips and falls in parking lots
- Injuries from merchandise falling from shelves
- Failure to warn of wet floors or other dangerous conditions
- Injuries from being trampled in a crowd
- Falls due to inadequate lighting or security
- Falls in the workplace or on a construction site
Whether your injury occurred at a shopping mall, parking ramp, restaurant, concert venue or a friend’s home, we can help. In some cases, we may be able to pursue compensation if the accident that injured you took place on government property. Under Title 59 of the New Jersey Statutes, an accident victim cannot sue a city, township or other government entity unless suffering a permanently disabling injury.
Each case must be evaluated individually. To learn if you have an actionable case, please call one of our offices or contact us online. We offer a free initial consultation and case assessment. From offices in Edison, Brick and Freehold, we represent clients injured in slip, trip and fall accidents throughout New Jersey.