New Jersey Motorcycle Accident Lawyers Representing Clients in Edison, Brick and Freehold
Riding a motorcycle is both thrilling and dangerous. Motorcycles offer little protection when accidents occur.
The motor vehicle accident attorneys of Lombardi and Lombardi, P.A., stand up for the rights of motorcyclists who have been injured in accidents. We understand that bike wrecks can result in extremely serious injuries, including brain injury, spinal cord injury, fractures and serious road rash and scarring. We know how to build a case for recovery of the damages suffered in motorcycle accidents. We work diligently to maximize the amount of financial compensation our clients receive for their medical bills, disability, pain and suffering, lost wages or income, and more.
Experienced New Jersey Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
Our personal injury law firm has more than 35 years of experience representing injured motorcyclists. After many years of representing clients in motorcycle accident cases, we are well versed in the physics and mechanics involved. Our knowledge of the differences in turning, acceleration, braking and stopping distance helps in reconstructing the accident to prove liability.
We are proud of our record of success. Over the years, our lawyers have won more than $400 million in verdicts and settlements for our clients. To put our experience and knowledge on your side, call one of our locations or contact us online. We offer a free initial consultation to discuss your case and advise you of your legal rights and options.
When the Deck Is Stacked Against You
If you have been injured in a motorcycle accident, it can seem like the deck is stacked against you
- Motorcyclists are 27 times more likely to die and five times more likely to be injured in an accident than are occupants of passenger cars, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety
- Administration (NHTSA)
- Other drivers regularly say they didn’t see the motorcycle
- Your motorcycle insurance will not pay for your medical expenses. Even if you have medical insurance, it may not cover all of your medical expenses
Put Our Experience on Your Side
Our law firm can help even the odds. Our legal team includes two investigators who will dig into the details of your case to identify the cause of the accident and the responsible party or parties. We will explore whether the accident may have been caused by:
- Another driver’s negligence
- A defective motorcycle, helmet or other product
- A dangerous or defective roadway
- Lack of signage
- A roadway hazard
Our attorneys are skilled at weaving the facts into a compelling case for recovery that juries find persuasive. In fact, opposing lawyers often decide to offer a reasonable settlement rather than face us at trial.
Contact Lombardi and Lombardi, P.A.
To discuss your case and learn how we can help, please do not hesitate to call Lombardi and Lombardi, P.A., or contact us online. From offices in Edison, Brick and Freehold, we represent clients injured in motorcycle accidents throughout New Jersey.
Our Practice Areas
- Personal Injury
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Bike/Pedestrian Accidents
- Boating and Recreational Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Causes of Truck Accidents
- Distracted Driving Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Highway Accidents
- How New Jersey No-Fault Insurance Works
- Intersection Accidents
- Left Turn Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Rear-End Collisions
- Truck Accidents
- Uber/Lyft Accidents
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Claims
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Worker's Comp
- Medical Malpractice
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Defense
- Employment Law
- Municipal Traffic Violations