New Jersey Car Accident Lawyers Representing Clients in Edison, Brick and Freehold
Whether you were rear-ended in a parking lot, injured in a high-speed crash on the highway, or hit by a car while crossing the street, it is important to discuss your case as soon as possible with a lawyer who is experienced in car accident claims.
The attorneys of Lombardi and Lombardi, P.A., have more than 35 years of experience protecting the rights of those injured in New Jersey car accidents. We know how to help and how to get results for our clients. Over the years, we have obtained more than $400 million in verdicts and settlements.
Our lawyers represent people injured in all types of car accidents, including those involving:
- Rear-end collisions
- Intersection accidents
- Highway accidents
- Left turn accidents
- Bike and pedestrian accidents
- Auto defects
- Uninsured or underinsured drivers
- SUV rollovers
- Hit-and-run accidents
What to Do After a Car Accident
Sooner or later, nearly every driver is involved in some type of car accident. The moments after the crash are often a blur of confusion. Still, it is important to know what steps to take to protect your rights. If you are physically able to do and can do so safely, take the following steps.
- Call 911. Law enforcement and an ambulance, if necessary, will be dispatched to the scene.
- Exchange information with everyone involved. Get names, addresses, phone numbers, driver’s license numbers, license plate numbers, vehicle descriptions and insurance information. Write down the names, addresses and phone numbers of any witnesses.
- Take photos. If you are able, photograph the scene of the accident, the damage to the vehicle(s), any injuries, and anything that may have contributed to the accident, such as road conditions or blown tires.
- Do not admit fault. Limit your discussion with the other driver to gathering information. Do not apologize. Saying you are sorry could be used against you in your injury claim. Do not admit fault to law enforcement officers either.
- Do not comment on your injuries. Do not say, “I’m fine,” or “I’m not injured.” Symptoms of some injuries do not appear until days or weeks after the accident.
- Call a personal injury lawyer. Do not sign anything or make a recorded statement with an insurance adjuster without first consulting an attorney.
Financial Help for Your Medical Bills
When you call the car accident lawyers at Lombardi and Lombardi, P.A., we will first make sure that you are receiving proper medical care. If you are unable to pay your medical bills, we can make arrangements to have your bills paid from the financial recovery at the conclusion of your case.
Next, we will discuss how to protect your legal rights while fulfilling your obligation to make a statement to your insurance company. You insurance company will seek to pay you as little as possible. We will pursue maximum compensation for the full extent of your damages, including current and future medical bills, lost wages or income, pain and suffering and more.
We prepare every case as if it will go to trial. Our thorough preparation — and our record of success in court — can encourage our opponent to offer a reasonable out-of-court settlement.
If you were injured or if a member of your family died in a New Jersey car accident, do not delay. Contact Lombardi and Lombardi, P.A., as soon as possible to arrange a free initial consultation and case evaluation. We also represent those injured in other types of motor vehicle accidents, from truck crashes to motorcycle wrecks.
From our offices in Edison, Brick and Freehold, our car accident attorneys represent injured people throughout New Jersey.
Our Practice Areas
- Personal Injury
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Bike/Pedestrian Accidents
- Boating and Recreational Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Causes of Truck Accidents
- Distracted Driving Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Highway Accidents
- How New Jersey No-Fault Insurance Works
- Intersection Accidents
- Left Turn Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Rear-End Collisions
- Truck Accidents
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Claims
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Worker's Comp
- Medical Malpractice
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Defense
- Employment Law
- Municipal Traffic Violations